• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Homelite 550

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rarefish383

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Cleaning out my tractor shed, found this one tucked in the back of a top shelf. Don't remember where I got it, or why I had it hidden in the shed. Should have been in the garage on display. Put a shot of mix in the carb and 6-8 pulls it fired up. Put half a tank of mix in it, primed it twice more, and it took off running. Watched it idle for a couple minutes and went in and got my cell, came back still idling. Probably ran a good 4-5 minutes. I'd like $200 plus shipping. I do have the air box cover and air filter for it. Thanks, Joe. P.S. The recoil is a little soft, it would only recoil about half way. Then I fed the line back in and it pulled fine.

No bar and chain, that's it. The clutch cover is loose, so that's a lot of the rattling. It has one set of dogs on it. Air box cover and filter are there. It's coplete. I think I have pics. I'll post them.
TsyTjQL.jpg

What all is missing if anything?
TGfdjvl.jpg

0jv3Cno.jpg

pZeK7my.jpg

BKUE3lK.jpg

You were first to respond. But, I got an "I'll Take It" a few minutes after you. If you want it, let me know ASAP please.

No bar and chain, that's it. The clutch cover is loose, so that's a lot of the rattling. It has one set of dogs on it. Air box cover and filter are there. It's coplete. I think I have pics. I'll post them.
TsyTjQL.jpg

TGfdjvl.jpg

0jv3Cno.jpg

pZeK7my.jpg

BKUE3lK.jpg

You were first to respond. But, I got an "I'll Take It" a few minutes after you. If you want it, let me know ASAP please.
Thanks for acknowledging me, but SELL IT. :)

Back