Homelite EZ-Automatic Parts??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdi guy

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with finding Homelite EZ-Automatic Parts?? I have approx a 1971 ez automatic homelite chainsaw that I have had since new. I recently dropped it and broke the small grab handle bracket. Wondering if I can source this part anywhere? I love this saw and it still runs like a top.

Randy

Welcome to the site and the Super EZ auto is a heck of a good saw.

You mean the bracket that the top of the wrap handle bolts to?

Here is a used one from a site sponsor
Chainsawr homelite super ez chainsaw handle bar bracket

Also willing to bet several members have that part laying around also.

EDIT:
Ebay is also a great source for parts on these older saws.

Last edited:
Super EZ ignition module?

My uncle gave me his homelite super ez about 15 years ago and only recently has it stopped cranking,I was told it needed the ignition and good luck finding one.So any help with the module would be much appreciated it is light blue with two wires.For me this has been a good saw I've only cleaned the air filter keep chain oil in it and sharpen the chain(16" bar) and would like to get it fixed,my uncle bought it brand new. Thanks William.

My uncle gave me his homelite super ez about 15 years ago and only recently has it stopped cranking,I was told it needed the ignition and good luck finding one.So any help with the module would be much appreciated it is light blue with two wires.For me this has been a good saw I've only cleaned the air filter keep chain oil in it and sharpen the chain(16" bar) and would like to get it fixed,my uncle bought it brand new. Thanks William.
I believe that saw should have points under the flywheel, but I could be wrong. If it does it likely just needs the points cleaned. If not chainsawr.com for your parts.
Is the super ez automatic the same as the ez automatic?
Pretty much, though I believe there was a super ez 250 that was different.

Post a picture of the parts you need. I might be able to find something for you. I have a EZ automatic that has a scored piston that I am keeping as a parts saw for my running one. If you are not needing estential running parts I can afford to lose those.

Thanks guys.... I called up and it did share the same bracket. I ordered it and it's on the way...:clap:

Can anyone help me with finding Homelite EZ-Automatic Parts?? I have approx a 1971 ez automatic homelite chainsaw that I have had since new. I recently dropped it and broke the small grab handle bracket. Wondering if I can source this part anywhere? I love this saw and it still runs like a top.

Randy
I have a homelite ez, not super ez, on eBay for sale. You might want it for parts. It's in pretty good shape. I picked up at a yardsale.i have not found any like it. It's metallic blue, very old.
Here is a link http://www.ebay.com/itm/271560016122?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Super EZ ignition module?

Is this a blue electonic coil you require? or has it a points type coil & some one has bypassed the points & fitted a blue ATOM ignition chip?

Latest posts

Back