Homelite super 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alan Miller

Alan Miller

Hi everyone,new here and first post.I have a homelite super 2 (I know,mr homeowner)UT10454 saw I am working on.I removed the carb to clean and have a question .Can anyone tell me if there is a gasket between the carb and phenolic (sp) block?Now I am not talking about the block and crankcase,there is one there.When I removed the carb I did not find a gasket.I am also the original owner so no buddy has been in before me so any ideas?

ps....the was bought in 1989ish

Little Al

Little Al

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yep it should have a gasket either side of the pt#A69373-B manifold, crankcase side pt# 69143 & carb side pt# 65016 looking on the IPL the carb gasket is diamond shape round centre hole & a couple or three small holes probably for impulse

1ruralmailman

1ruralmailman

ArboristSite Lurker
you have an actual real saw homelite,before they went to pot.i had one,rebuilt it twice,cut more wood than it should have,but i cant remember on that gasket series.one great source though for real parts,and advice is houseofhomelite.com

good luck

Latest posts