Homelite Super XL Automatic For $10.00 WITH CASE & NEW CHAIN!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mechanizm

shimi super-pit
Reaction score
i found this gem today at a thrift-store for ten bucks. it's in the original case and comes with a new chain.

Attachments

• homelite Xuper XL Auto.jpg
    homelite Xuper XL Auto.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 64
when you get a good deal, find a great score, etc, the traditional response is "you suck"!

so, a variation on that

when you get a good deal, find a great score, etc, the traditional response is "you suck"!

so, a variation on that
i thought of that but wasn't sure. since i don't know you well, a smiley would have helped...

it has good compression and was well maintained so i'm bettin that it will run well. today i used the craftsman (Husqvarna) to cut some big limbs for a friend. after some cursing and tweaking, i got the saw running/idling well. almost killed myself though but alls well that ends well.... i'll up some more and better pics of the 'new' homelite tomorrow. maybe i'll get it perking too and up a video.
Wait a sec, here ... is it a runner?

A few more pix would most definitely help ..

Good looking dog in your profile picture.
thanks for noticing... that dog was the love of my life, Shimi (spot in japanese). she died in 2001. i rescued (stole) her from a mexican fighting ring along with puppy chow-mix with a cut off paw with bones sticking out. i went back and stole their chickens too.

Chicken thieves, dog thieves, and saw thieves-----as long as they are folks with your obvious good character and purposes in life, are welcome here on this lonely deserted Kansas wheat field road anytime. Come build a house here whenever you want, I'll help.. I wouldn't be surprised if you own a few good big bore revolvers too, but hope you just bought those, gun thieves can get in a lot trouble!! Good luck with your saw.

Back