homey collection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the heads up, hmmmm i guess one more saw wouldnt hurt, it would be a nice addition. thanks.

Never hurts, does it.:hmm3grin2orange: But like a guy that came to our shop one day said, "I need another saw like I need a hole in my head.":chainsawguy:

Finally!!!! Some more Homies comin out of the closet. I knew it was just a matter of time. Great collection.:clap: :clap: :clap:

If my wife found that many saws in our garage, I'd be sleeping with THEM! Seriously though, nice collection!

funny you say that. my wife asked what i wanted for christmas and i told her a super 1050 in good condition would be just what i always wanted....she then went on and said sure and mabee a bed so you can stay in the garage and live with them too.

There is a SXL AO and a SUPER 1050A on fleabay right now if your looking to grow your collection

I believe I have seen that 1050 somewhere but I cannot seem to put my finger on it. Oh wait I did with a bid the other night

Bill

all sharpened and ready to go. my wife says why the hell do you need all of these saws. my reply why the hell do you need all those shoes.

Tell her you'll wear some of her shoes while you're out cutting if she'll accessorize with one of those Homey's instead of a handbag.

Tell her you'll wear some of her shoes while you're out cutting if she'll accessorize with one of those Homey's instead of a handbag.

sure i can see it now, does this outfit look better with the super ez or the super xl,...either one looks fine to me, by the way can i wear your red high heels while i cut up some more firewood.

Back