homey collection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dt6266

dt6266

ArboristSite Operative
If my wife found that many saws in our garage, I'd be sleeping with THEM! Seriously though, nice collection!

funny you say that. my wife asked what i wanted for christmas and i told her a super 1050 in good condition would be just what i always wanted....she then went on and said sure and mabee a bed so you can stay in the garage and live with them too.

litefoot

litefoot

Addicted to ArboristSite
all sharpened and ready to go. my wife says why the hell do you need all of these saws. my reply why the hell do you need all those shoes.

Tell her you'll wear some of her shoes while you're out cutting if she'll accessorize with one of those Homey's instead of a handbag.

dt6266

dt6266

ArboristSite Operative
Tell her you'll wear some of her shoes while you're out cutting if she'll accessorize with one of those Homey's instead of a handbag.

sure i can see it now, does this outfit look better with the super ez or the super xl,...either one looks fine to me, by the way can i wear your red high heels while i cut up some more firewood.