homey collection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all sharpened and ready to go. my wife says why the hell do you need all of these saws. my reply why the hell do you need all those shoes.

thanks every one was taken apart to a bare case cleaned decarboned and reassembled and tuned. it started with 2 super 2s and the next thing i know i have 31 in all with more to build

Ditto what DustyTools said

I cant wait to show my wife Im not as crazy as she thinks I am.

In all seriousness that is the nicest Homey collection Ive seen. Good work!!!

After collecting hundreds of saws with most being Homelite my wife says nothing. I will need to dig out a pic or two,

Bill

I just joined the Homie Club!

I was up at my Dad's for the holiday weekend and went through his shop because he will be moving and needs to get rid of a lot of stuff.

I scored a Homie 330, 3/4" drive socket set (I passed on the 1" drive set, because I don't want to EVER work on anything that big...), a tap & die set and two very old split bamboo fishing poles!

Whoo Hoo!!

Where in New York are you located? I've got 3 SXL-AO's that I'm ready to give up on!:censored:

im in rockland county. thanks for the great replys. they consist of :
8 xl2's 10-12 inch
2 super2iv's 16 inch
9 super2's 14-16 inch
1 150 16 inch
2 super ez autos 16 inch
8 sxla's 16-20 inch
1 superxl925 24 inch

Hey! Give up on those SXL's over here!

Nice bunch "O" saws there dt6266! Easily the biggest bunch of Pony saws (19?) Ive ever seen.

Back