Honda leaf blowers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a_lopa

Overhead downunder
Reaction score
Had a look at the new honda blowers they seem a step above the rest at this point further advanced in starting and engine.anyone got/ran one?

Had a brief look at these a while back. Am i right that they are a 4stroke engine? It was a brief look that ended when i saw the price tag!!

tryed a 4 stroke honda hedge cutter.....noise and emissions nice,but it felt like it was lacking power (maybe not yet run in??and was pretty heavy for the price tag i would not buy it!

Would like to see that, nothing like that availabe here from Honda. Any pics or links?

I've never used a two stroke honda, come to think of it didn't know they made one. But I do have a honda engine on a roll around. Couldn't be happier with that monster. It will blow you off your feet if your not carefull. Sitll starts with one easy pull after three years of comercial use. Honda has a great reputation in small engine manufacturing.

Lopa, I still haven't used the lewis winch since you asked if I had video of it. I forgot if I told you they are availble online. I watched plenty of them before I bought the unit. But I did tell you the thing is worthy right. I don't know about $750. worthy but it can pull a log throught the woods and maybe even your truck behind it.

Adrpk and Lopa,
I've had my Lewis winch for about 18 years now. One snowy December 22nd a local logger was to come pick up two butt logs (each about 50" diameter and 18' long) out of seven standing dead trees over 100' we'd dropped that day. We needed to move the two we'd dropped across the driveway to re-open the 1/4 mile lane back to the owner's home. That way we could leave the rest for cleanup after the Christmas break. We'd used the Lewis winch to pull over six of the seven trees. Here he comes walking up the lane and tells me his tires on the log truck with the big Prentiss crane are bald and he can't make it up the hill to get to the logs. I took the Lewis down the road and 'assisted' the truck up the hill without a problem. I have an old Stihl 036av on it and it still runs strong. Price back then was about $580. Been worth every dollar.

Back