How did you choose your company name?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was "Arborcare tree surgery" before this mission. I dont know when I get back to the civilian world if I'll keep it.
My Bud JC had the name "Precision Tree Care. " He would always carve a PTC on the stump:p

NAME OF BUSINESS

A LITTLE OFF THE TOP TREE SERVICE WANTED TO BE A LITTLE DIFRENT TELLING THEM TO TAKE A LITTLE NOT ALOT. THE INISHELS ARE THE FIRST LETTERS OF THE NAME . HAVE GOTTEN QUITE A FEW JOBS FROM PEOPLE THAT WANT JUST A LITTLE OFF THE TOP , THAT IS FINE WITH ME AS I DO NOT TOP TREES I INFORM CUST ON THINNING NOT TOPING

In the biz to make bread

Hey, I was up there, too. Saw this truck just down the street. they must make a lotta dough up there. -TM-

Hi Tree Machine, good comeback, but how about the Hook & Ladder Co.? That is what I would call myself if I was a Tree Co., and why wouldn't I?
John

Hi Tree Machine, good comeback, but how about the Hook & Ladder Co.? That is what I would call myself if I was a solvent Tree Co., and why wouldn't I?
Big Tall Paul

Hey you 2 bit hooker ladder feller buncher,

Delete that duplicate post, or i'll hit ya with so many snowflakes, you'll think you're in a french fry storm

Several local tree "companies":

Topcut, Tip top, Top View, Budget, Cheap (They are the worst!)

I bought a friend's company back in 89, it was called Top of the Line Tree Service. Never much liked it, but added it to my other name, which I now use primarily, Barnett Tree Care. But it shouldnt infer that we top trees....Still keep it, so old customers can find us.

Hi Rog, I'm glad you liked the picture. Isn't that cute, I can edit and get two posts, all at the same time.
Dumbest Canadian Tree Climber. ( sh!t for brains & sap for blood).
John

Hi Tree Machine, there is sumpin wrong with this picture, every time I post some treescape, you are coming up with sumpin better! Did I take the wrong way to the beech?
Jack the Lumberjack

Hi TM, it's a shame I don't really pick up on the true content of my pictures, but you sure do them justice!
Big Tall Paul

Rasta Breeze Service Trees

Yes Gypo, you should really look closer. All I'm doing (besides derailing this thread) is sharpening the focus. -TM-

Humphrey Dumbroski Hook Line & Sinker Tree Service

Hi TM, here's one that could use a bit of focusing. I hope Tom doesn't mind that we are not staying on topic with his thread.
Humphrey

Latest posts

Back