How did you come up with your user name?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys ever smoke a turkey? (to keep in with the forum, while sharpening all of your chains, and your neighbors, and their friends etc. etc., yeah it takes that long)

Easier than that to keep it in line with the forum. Most of the wood I have cut (hickory, pecan, and oak) I use for smoking.

Last Thanksgiving I did 2 Boston butts on a rack above the turkey to "cross-baste".

I live in Michigan, and I milk cows. By cows I mean bovine variety, holsteins, not the snaggletoothed ladies on the barstool next to you with her hand on your leg variety. Just to clarify

Kyle

Mine was stuck on me by my uncle when I was 10. He always said what you grinning about boy you look like a possum. It stuck. For 17 years driving a truck I went by Smilin Possum on the radio so there it is. Everybody including my wife and family call me "Possum" when they call my real name half the time I don't answer.
Joe
"Possum"

well all my forum names show no thought at all. they pretty much represent what drew me to said forum. when i found this site i had a 455 rancher. after this site i sold the rancher and kept upgrading lol. i just kept the name although the fact that i have seems to have angered some people on here.:dizzy:

well all my forum names show no thought at all. they pretty much represent what drew me to said forum. when i found this site i had a 455 rancher. after this site i sold the rancher and kept upgrading lol. i just kept the name although the fact that i have seems to have angered some people on here.:dizzy:

Feed them fish heads if they can't take a joke!!

How about the other guys who haven't posted?

How about the other guys who haven't posted?

What does your user name mean? How did you come up with it?

Dan

Great thread.

My handle was foisted upon me by a group of 11 guys that I camp with every summer. The event is called Manly in Stanley and held near Stanley, Idaho. At MIS, you WILL have a nickname. And you WILL GO by that nickname. And you WILL NOT choose your own nickname. Other than those simple rules, it's a no-holds-barred idiot fest. :cheers:

Considering other nicknames in the group, like "Colonel Nipples," I think I got off easy.

in the beginning of time it was to mean: live free new hampshire because 25 years ago the taxes were nothing. not so now. although the CC is still 5 bucks/five year renewal.

so now i take it to mean: live free, not here.
if you know a place where live free applies, i'll change it to lfrh, lol

Back