How did you come up with your user name?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I play/collect/build guitars and practicing playing guitar is refered to as woodsheding, I need lots of practice. My screename on several guitar forums is woodshed. Works great for chainsaw forums also!

Scott

A bit of a long story on mine.........I probably shouldn't even be telling anyone!:taped:

The first half of my user name is simply because all my motorcycles are are set up with a jockey shift (Foot clutch and hand shift).

The second half is a name that stuck from all my buddies when we used to be running around single......You know how almost all really hot women have "a friend", that is well, maybe not as hot as her (maybe on the bigger side):censored:......Well, for some reason those other girls are the ones that won't leave me alone!! I'm a magnet and everyone started calling me "Deuce"......As in Deuce Bigalow!!!......OK now you know....:givebeer:

Not to hijack, but I thought Mr. Bow Saw would enjoy this one. Here is my 54 bow saw

attachment.php

Very nice 54 bow wiggs. Its great to find them complete and in good
condition. I like the old Poulans for there neat design style.

chose to carry on the name of one of the greatest guitarists ever,Darrell (dimebag) Abbott.(PANTERA). Shot and killed on stage by some psycho who should have been shooting Bin Laden or George W Bush instead..

Last edited:
Thought that I posted on this thread a long time back but don`t see it anywhere. PIONEERGUY600, Well the Pioneer saws were the first saws I ran, the 600 was my dads first new chainsaw, that saw became mine when I turned 13, still have that saw, saved a few more for parts and in the last 10 years have built up a collection of the 600 series saws.
Pioneerguy600

:D
Thought that I posted on this thread a long time back but don`t see it anywhere. PIONEERGUY600, Well the Pioneer saws were the first saws I ran, the 600 was my dads first new chainsaw, that saw became mine when I turned 13, still have that saw, saved a few more for parts and in the last 10 years have built up a collection of the 600 series saws.
Pioneerguy600

So....it doesn't mean you have 600 pioneers?:D

WFSDNO --- WiFe SaiD NO

The license plate on my motorcycle.

Nuff Said....?:hmm3grin2orange:

Roger

i like to duck hunt and pride myself at blowing my duck calls. thats what my huntin buddies call me.

besides that all the good saw names were allready taken.

First initial- middle name- last initial,
F-Lewis-M = flewism
It seemed quick, easy and unique at the time I made it up,

Latest posts

Back