How did you come up with your user name?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here is where the name Modifiedmark came from.

attachment.php

Fair enough!

Say is that a styled WC or a WD on your avatar? I've won a Div. II antique pulling championship with a WD-45. Strong little buggers...

That is my "Pride and Joy" tractor!

A WD-45 with FACTORY power steering.
That old tractor is stronger than a yoke of BIG oxen.

Thanks for asking,
Mike

do they grow fast. What kind of fertilizer is needed. Cause if i find out what makes em grow i wanna do away with it so some of mine will die and go away.lol

Hey, I lost mine, have you found them????

Maybe they are next to my butt, I lost it too...

I Saw this wedge at the hardware store and thought it looked pretty cool.

Needless to say I also thought the name sounded pretty cool.

And then there are times when I find myself splitting red oak, and elm by hand and I wish I had an actual grenade to finish the job.

I Saw this wedge at the hardware store and thought it looked pretty cool.

Needless to say I also thought the name sounded pretty cool.

And then there are times when I find myself splitting red oak, and elm by hand and I wish I had an actual grenade to finish the job.

I always chuckle when I read your username!! It's pretty cool.
CSW

Mine was from the last batch of saws that I bought for logging. Mike (which is me) and 385xp. bought 4 and have none now. I have stopped logging and moved into the world of getting real money for what I do. I do miss the freedom but hated the hassle. Will be buying a new saw soon since I bought a house and have a wood burner now. Thinking Dolmar now.

It's what my wife started calling me and then my 10yo son picked it up too. Also on of my gamer tags on ####.

Since this thread predates me on the Forum, I can avoid reading 26 pages to see if I already responded. About 25 years ago I got hired by a Blue Cross plan to start a credit and collection department. The fellow who hired me introduced me as "Guido" my first day on the job because he expected me to break some knees to bring in what was owed. It soon became my nickname, there are people today who only know me as Guido.

At one point I was relocated to another building and found some unused items (furniture, fan, whiteboard, etc.) and brought them back to my department and placed them in a corner. One of my employees named it Guido's Salvage and when my wive developed a website for me it was changed to Guido Salvage to eliminate the repetitive "S". If you ever visited me you would swear I was a junk dealer (and used to run with a fellow who would whistle the Sanford and Son theme when he saw me).

This, a special release from Colt's customshop. Number 217 out of 250 made, it's a stainless steel Gold Cup modified to accept a special 3.5" Officer's top end, all with matching serial numbers.

OfficersMatch.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

A Storm Petrel is a small brown bird with a white a$$....they fly far out to sea. I live on an island and am a sea captain,my boats have always been named Storm Petrel. So there.

My original handle was "mobetter" it seemed to really pizz people off.

Y'all know it was just me:blob2:

Found an affinity for Old Sachs Dolmars,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so.

Every brother and sister in the family has been called mo, thanks to Dad:heart:

Nick name the RFS boys gave me, ...just loved falling problem trees, Hangers, heavy leaner's, Snags, Trees on fire etc. always used to be the first off the Cat1 tanker to grab the saw and sink a plunge cut (Hence Widowmaker)

Latest posts

Back