How does everyone buy their 2 cylce oil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saginaw22

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
How do you buy your oil for your saws 5 gallons 1 gallon smaller mix for 5 gallons of mix 2.5 gallons of mix or 1 gallon at a time
Also do you buy case or six packs of oil or one at a time
Also might as well throw this in too.....what kinda of oil

I usually just buy a six pack of syn 2.6 oz bottles of oil usually Husky oil or Sthil syn
last one cost 13 buck seemed kind high. so I was buying some chain at a site sponsor so
I bought a gallon of oill....first time for a chainsaw....but one of many from snowmobiling arrhhhh
I did say I LOVE 2 cycle motors.......too....

1 gallon jug husky syn oil

I buy mine at fleet farm in quart bottles and have a measuring jug so I can mix on the go in the woods in my 2 gallon gas can. I run the mystik synthetic but now that I just got my 441cm I am thinking I will go with something more name brand. All though I have had no issues with my current brand

6 pack of the 1 gal mixes at a time for the most part. I can buy Lucas semi synthetic by the quart locally now, but dont know that I want to switch. Ive had great luck with Ultra.

jeez.....maybe you should hire at least HS graduates! lol

Thanks. That makes me feel better. Lol. I was running a crew for a buddy of mine. Thank god they weren't my saws. Bad things would have happened. :msp_angry: my buddy doesnt know how to pick good saw men.

That's a great price.

I'm down to 12 quarts left of Mobil 2T so I'll be shopping around soon.

Any idea who makes the WoodlandPro?

Not going to say it is but baileys sent me some as a free sample at 1 point in time and it looked exactly like the husky xp stuff

Latest posts

Back