how i sharpen chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
long story,,,, in short,,, wife and I dated in high school,, she moved with her family,,, then in 99 her daughter got us back together on his show called the long lost love show,, 1st show was in march,, went back on the 2nd show as an update show,, 3rd show I proposed to her in central park in sept and we got married nov 6th 99,, he sent us to jamacia all expenses paid for honey moon,, then in 07 since we was the only couple still together we was on for the forth time,,, he sent us to vegas all expenses paid for 5 days and 4 nights,, that's the short of it:):):):) and yes I have the shows on dvd to prove it:p:p

That's quite a nice story really.

Thought the story about you on Montel was gonna be about wearing the wig and on your knees............dammit cant get that disturbing thought outta my head!
I think I can arrange pics if you really need them

we have all 4 on dvd with no commercials:),,, 3 was aired in 99 and the last one was aired in 07
We got a famous chain grinder from KY. on the forum. Who would a thunk it!!! ;)

Nice vid. The dremel sure is faster than with a flat file.

Scott, I appreciate you posting that video. I think you pretty much covered it all for most firewood hacks. Now the cookie cutters might be a little fussier with their chains.:buttkick: Anyways, only question I have is when are you gonna send that 603 to Randy?:popcorn:

I have a harbour freight grinder (i think anyways) my grandpa brought back from the states for me. POS pissed me off so bad i just put it back in the box. Might bust it out again after watching this. Most of the time i'm out in the bush and just file by hand. Don't have to be pulling chains off the saw that way. My grandpa is trying to get me out of my ways and into his ways. He files by hand a few times, then trues it up with the grinder, then by hand and so on. I think my chains cut better then his though :)

Oh and thanks for the vid scott. I always pictured your shop having a snackie constantly sharpening in a corner with wack arnolds being delivered every hour as payment. Oh and you talk funny :laugh: not that it's a bad thing though, cause you would probably think i talk funny.

Scott, I appreciate you posting that video. I think you pretty much covered it all for most firewood hacks. Now the cookie cutters might be a little fussier with their chains.:buttkick: Anyways, only question I have is when are you gonna send that 603 to Randy?:popcorn:
I am still tossing it around about sending it,,, not saying anything bad against randy,, I know he knows what he is doing and I trust him but if something happens then parts are like trying to find a virgin in a whore house,,, I am still waiting on a nice 395 to come up

I have been told many times I need to charge more but I can't see doing it,,, the prices I have keep them coming back,, I don't do it to get rich I do it because I love it,, just like yesterday a good friend of mine called saying he destroyed his bar,, the roller come apart,,, since he is a friend and a state police detective I sent him home with a 14" bar,, almost new chain and a brand new chain for his ms170,,, all for a total of 20 bucks,,, I had 0 into all of it so we both where happy

Latest posts

Back