How long does it take for the leaves on a tree to die after girdling it?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
salting the drip line doesn't work (according to you in the same post)
the method I mentioned vs what I tried is different

if you cant use tannerite, then I suggest anfo (Ammonium nitrate fuel oil) AKA farmers dynamite
joking aside, you could move to the US

do note: I dont hate you, dont take my messages the wrong way, but im defiantly NOT gonna help you break the law

I need to have the leaves on these trees gone in 3 months time so I need a solution as soon as possible. I should have mentioned there is a time factor involved. Girdling and Tordon will not get the job done in time.

Tell me how to deal with the leaves on these trees, this is a forum full of tree experts so someone should here have an idea how to deal with these leaves. Ideas please....
Winter in NZ, spring is coming.....
This is a forum populated by arborists and people who work in other tree related fields.....not a forum getting for advice on growing illegal drugs......if nobody wants to help, take a hint.....maybe your local garden club could provide some assistance......

This is a forum populated by arborists and people who work in other tree related fields.....not a forum getting for advice on growing illegal drugs......if nobody wants to help, take a hint.....maybe your local garden club could provide some assistance......
It doesn't look possible to eliminate tree leaves in 3 months anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back