How many?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many saws have you acquired within the last month?

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • 2-4

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • 5-8

• more than 8

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two in the last 30 days, two more coming off e-bay. Trying to buy new truck so these will be the last saws for a while......who I am I kidding, I can't stop.

a Homedelight 5-20 and another 17, plus parts of an old EZ-6.

I need a bar for a Clinton D-35, but I don't want to pay much. Anybody?

In the last 30 days I have acquired over 200 saws.I bought out a Stihl dealer,that make two Jonsered and two Stihl dealer that I bought out in the last year.
Later
Dan

Hey Dozerdan I see your saws on E-bay, bid on a few. Do you have any 066 models you can give a fellow Stihl lover a deal on?

I got two in the last month or thereabouts. The mighty Jonsey 111S and a cute little Stihl 011aveq that needs some love.

in the last month i can remember buying a walkerized 372xp, a 272,a 268 and for some unknown reason a homelite 330. i probally bought more but can't recall right now. the 272 and the 268 both have fresh motors and new complete brake assy's. MIGHT even be for sale but would not really count on that. marty

My sincerest apologies on the last thread I posted. I forgot about the policies of the Arboristsite - no selling or buying! Again I apologize.

Well I guess I should add mine too.

1) XL12 Super Auto
1) Pioneer P25
1) McCulloch 10-10
1) Stihl 020AVP
1) Partner, doesn't have any tags or numbers P60 something?
1) Lombard, model? looks sorta like a XL108
1) Homelite C-9
1) Homelite C-7
1) McCulloch 200
and a Tanaka trimmer, but that doesn't count, no chain on it
:D

how many

I was given one just last week in lou of money owed on a small job,BUT I have a new one on order.That e bay is not helping me at all,I find myself pondering about saws that I don't need.I have 7 soon to be 8.I never dreamed of collecting chainsaws.GOD,help us all!Mikey.

Sorry Snydert, I wasn't thinking about the "none" catagory, that was my first poll. Sorry.

2 Craftsman on ebay (Solo 651 SP's, was led to believe they were the Pro, apparently not,oh well.) got one for a buddy, had Dennis modify the other, it cuts OK, but not great, yet. Maybe when it breaks in, and I get better chain than the lousy .325 chisel- too many cutters too close together. Either skip .325 or .375 semi skip- my favorite, square ground

Just got a Shindaiwa 488 for 197.50 on ebay today!! It was lightly used by a homeowner. Since the 651 let me down, I now believe the 488, at 10.1 lb and 3.5 hp, to be the best stock 10 lb saw. They last forever, according to what the owners say. My first, I may have Dennis work his magic on it.

SO YOUR THE GUY WHO OUT BID ME ON THAT SAW!!!!Well have you got to run it yet?I did't get home in time to up the bid.Looked to be pretty good shape.I hope it does everything you need it for.:D Dan (im2old4this)

Back