How Often Do You Wash Your Pants?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear it Bob...it sucks to lose a friend.

Thanks
attachment.php

Indiana was a great dog, she lived with us for 16 good years and we miss her so much. The other heartache was she died while I was overseas and I never got to see her go.

Thanks for the input guys. The Jonsered guys says to wash them all the time, but he might be wanting to sell me more pants.

I got these off of CL for $40, but a local dealer is selling them for only $78 - much less than I expected compared to the price of chaps.

Philbert

Indiana was a great dog, she lived with us for 16 good years and we miss her so much. The other heartache was she died while I was overseas and I never got to see her go.

It's been a year and a half since I had to put my 16 year old dog down...I feel for you, because I'm glad I was there.

If I had had a pair of chainsaw pants when he was a pup, he would have eaten them and saved me the trouble of washing them.

It's been a year and a half since I had to put my 16 year old dog down...I feel for you, because I'm glad I was there.

If I had had a pair of chainsaw pants when he was a pup, he would have eaten them and saved me the trouble of washing them.

Yeah it's been hard to forget the old girl. Like when I go to the supermarket for the weekly shopping and still automatically arriving at the check with dogfood cans. Looking where she is inside the house before I lock up to go to work. Expecting her to be at my side when I pick up the car keys - she loved going in the car.

My guys and I wear clogger arb chainsaw pants every work day and most weekends. I wash mine every week in summer and probably every 3 weeks in winter.

In summer they get heavy and hot quick, after a wash they are easier to wear. I have been machine washing chainsaw pants for 9 years and have opened up a few pairs when they were to far gone, fibres have always been fine.

Thanks

Sorry to hear Bob, they are such a part of our lives it hurts too much when they go.

Our 14 YO Lab has the big C and I'll have to make the decision if/when she's suffering too much, but ATM with a little care she's still enjoying life and actually out chasing foxes (albeit not too quickly) as I type this.

I'm married, why would I need to wash my own pants. Thats womens work :givebeer:

reminds me of the young lad who was taken to his sisters wedding:
lad: mom, why do brides wear white dresses?
mother:because it indicates purity to the groom?
father:no son, its because all household apliances come in white.
funeral service proceeded immediately after bridal procession....

as for washing, until mine take saws out on their own, probably wont wash...

Latest posts

Back