How to

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milkman

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Ky. between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank.
I've looked everywhere I know to look and I can't find an answer. There's got to be somebody on here that knows how to get the setting I'm looking for. Here's the question, when I go to a thread that I'm watching and click on it, how do I get it to automatically go to "first unread post"? If all you geniuses on here answer, this will be a longer thread than the "Help an injured logger".:msp_biggrin:

Click on the button that says first unread post.

Oh, I dont know about an automatic setting, haven't looked that far into it. I browse mostly on muh phone and it does it automatic via tapatalk app.

Try user control panel, browse around there and see if you can find something. Sometimes there's something near the search bar also in forums.

1. You must be logged into the site.

2. Click on the "Go to first new post" icon next to the discussion you wish to read. For example, if you wanted to read the first new post in the "Poulan 306A" discussion, then you would click on the icon indicated by the red arrow in the picture below:

ForumHowTo01.jpg

Last edited:
Back