How'd I do?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just joking around a bit here.......it's my way you know. :rock:

I'm tickled for Jon because he's been getting some good finds lately. He's a great guy, and a good friend......he deserves some good stuff coming his way.

But if he does decide to take a half eaten Reeses Cup and a 3/4 full Coke in the can for that saw........I'll be getting serious about it right fast.

I'm tickled for Jon because he's been getting some good finds lately. He's a great guy, and a good friend......he deserves some good stuff coming his way.

But if he does decide to take a half eaten Reeses Cup and a 3/4 full Coke in the can for that saw........I'll be getting serious about it right fast.

I was hoping a half eaten sandwich and some uses bubble gum would get it.

Dude you know I love half eaten Reese's cup's.......

Dude you know I love half eaten Reese's cup's.......

oh+really+baby-001.jpg

I went to my favorite Husqvana dealer yesterday to buy a new "stop switch" for my 272XP. This is the same shop where I recently picked up four 262XP's, and two 266XP's for $30 each, and a dozen Gourmet Doughnuts. I asked if he had anymore saws he wanted to sell? We went upstairs to look at a 261 that has been there since 08/2008. It was repaired back then, and almost a year later the saw owner made a partial payment on the repair bill. the shop owner said he would have to try to contact the saw owner before he could sell it.
As we were looking, I spied something on the lower shelves, and said, "Stirling, what's the deal with that saw?"

"Oh, it was dropped off in 2009, it's got a scored top end."

"What do you want for it?"

"Bring us another dozen Gourmet Doughnuts, and it's yours."

"Ummm, okay."

After removing 5 years worth of shop dust, and old wood chips, and dust this is what I ended up with……………

That's not fair!!!!! It's against the Rules!!!!! and stuff and You really really do suck!!!!!!!!!

This is like really depressing!!!!! a dozen donuts?????

I guess I can see why it is your favorite Husqvarna shop,,, So I apologize for being an Arse!!!! Hey I'm looking for a 288 if you see one,,,, I can get Grommet do-nuts too

Dang Jonathan... you have found a major "Honey Hole" fo' sho!:bowdown:

Yep!!!

Thanks Randy. I appreciate our friendship more than words can express. Who knew a dude from TN with Fowl Femurs, and a Dirty Hippie from CA would end up becoming friends?

Dang Jonathan... you have found a major "Honey Hole" fo' sho!:bowdown:
Most definitely. The guys I deal with are hilarious, and their is usually 15 minutes of "talking crap" before saws are mentioned.
That's not fair!!!!! It's against the Rules!!!!! and stuff and You really really do suck!!!!!!!!!

This is like really depressing!!!!! a dozen donuts?????

I guess I can see why it is your favorite Husqvarna shop,,, So I apologize for being an Arse!!!! Hey I'm looking for a 288 if you see one,,,, I can get Grommet do-nuts too

Yep!!!

I'm hoping a dozen Apple Fritters will get me a 395XP........LOL!!

Thanks Randy. I appreciate our friendship more than words can express. Who knew a dude from TN with Fowl Femurs, and a Dirty Hippie from CA would end up becoming friends?

Most definitely. The guys I deal with are hilarious, and their is usually 15 minutes of "talking crap" before saws are mentioned.

I'm hoping a dozen Apple Fritters will get me a 395XP........LOL!!
I Know Right!!!!!!!!!! Who knows???? 2 doz you might get a 3120 XP,,, Go Big or Go home!!!!! Good for you!!!

Gross....
double!!!! gross:eek:

Latest posts

Back