Howdy from Canada

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum. I am on the Wet Coast. I also have multiple brands of saws. What Mac do you have?
A pair of little 110's. I got the 2nd one for parts to keep the first one going, but then I got them both going. They are nice for pruning the wild apple trees. Not much other use for them at present. When I was first married, one of them was the only saw I had, and cut all our firewood for a few years. 14" bar, so larger trees were a challenge!

I had one of those, and it was so cantankerous, and so difficult to work on, that it accidentally got placed under the bucket of my excavator. I was going to drive over it, but I wanted to watch it die. I have a bunch of older Macs, some like the 10-10, 250, that I use for my amusement. I also have some Huskys 480, 2100, and some Stihl saws, 041, 051, 056 Magnum, and 070.

Yes, they are decidedly a mid winter project to work on. When you have absolutely not one other thing you could be doing!

Latest posts

Back