HT75 Pole Saw? Won't oil the bar.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowroy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have an HT75 pole saw here and I cant get it to oil. There is a really good reason for this too. When I got it the oil cap was missing and the oil reservoir was half full of sawdust. All I have done so far is take the reservoir off and clean it out real well, and clean the pickup and pickup screen. Put it back together with a little bar oil and it will not oil. Any help would be appreciated.

Empty out the bar oil and fill the tank with fuel, run it with no bar and chain and see if you can get the lines cleared out. I have also sprayed carb cleaner back threw the exit hole.

Empty out the bar oil and fill the tank with fuel, run it with no bar and chain and see if you can get the lines cleared out. I have also sprayed carb cleaner back threw the exit hole.

dang your smarter then I thought:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:
what he said,,,, if that doesn't work then you will need to replace the pump

if that doesn't work then you will need to replace the pump

Thanks for the reply's!

I might be wrong but I don't think you can replace the oiler. It's not like a normal chainsaw oiler. The pump is molded into the little cutter head. Hopefully I can get her cleaned out with the fuel or cleaner trick. I don't think the guy wants to pay the $250 for a new head, but he sure didn't mind to neglect this one. I just don't understand people sometime's. If you gonna be stupid and careless, then you better be willing to suffer the consequences. :msp_rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back