Huskvarna 262XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
262 parts

i am sooooo excited......ok, i don't want to sound like a 13 year old girl at a Jonas Brothers' concert, but i just checked UPS and my P/C, carb kit and lines are waiting for me at the garage.....hope the honey doesn't have much of a list for me this evening. i may have a new toy to take to the woods tomorrow......

How about some motivation.....

DSCN1789.jpg

DSCN1788.jpg

:cheers:
Mike

i wonder if the ups guy can come back and have it put together when i get off??? you know, santa has elves to help him.

my kid asked me the other day if santa could deliver in-ground pools.........

i love a kids logic......if santa can do all of the other magic, why not an in-ground pool. this was while i was landscaping our new pool. why didn't it occur to me to let the fatguy (no offense to our FATGUY!) just drop one off. it would have saved a lot of work and a new-cars worth of expense; just drive by and kick it off the sled.

There is at least on un-original part on that saw........:jawdrop:

Sorry, it was leaking, stinking up the house, little lady not happy about that, do I need to say any more..... as soon as I find a suitable replacement it will be all good.

Latest posts

Back