Husky 2100 ID??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikko

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking at a(nother) Husky 2100 and am trying to figure out when it was made. Serial # is 6030106 and I believe the first # in this number corresponds to the second # in the year of manufacture. In this case, it could be a 1976 OR a 1986 (according to Mike Acres site the saws were made from 1975 to 1987).

so...any words of wisdom as to how to nail the date down??

Nikko

cant really help you with serial number, but pics would help. small changes to mufflers, front av mount, and clutch cover may provide some clue.... but they could have been replaced anyway

my serial number is 2991(in black ink) then 047544 stamped in the serial plate... i think its an earlier one but not before 79????

Serg

I doubt it. I could ask the seller, but my guess is he'd say no. And as you said, it's probably been changed anyways. I know my last 2100 that came from this lot is a mishmash of parts.

Nikko

I recognize that table anywhere

Scott has sold a "bunch o' saws" to many people on Ebay and others through a variety of sites. Yes most of the saws are a mishmash of parts. I still have the bar that came on a 2100 that I bought from him 2 years ago. That is the only thing I have left from that saw. It was a Frankensaw to the highest degree. Nothing will match, but hey, you get what you pay for. His prices are steep too.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Scott has sold a "bunch o' saws" to many people on Ebay and others through a variety of sites. Yes most of the saws are a mishmash of parts. I still have the bar that came on a 2100 that I bought from him 2 years ago. That is the only thing I have left from that saw. It was a Frankensaw to the highest degree. Nothing will match, but hey, you get what you pay for. His prices are steep too.

Good Luck.

whats his ebay ID? and dont worry im NOT going to bid on it.

cheers, Serg

Latest posts

Back