Husky 2100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Guy has one for $300 in used but good condition. Where can I get the specs or parts for this saw?

Model: 2100CD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MANUFACTURED BY: HUSQVARNA VAPENFABRIKS AB
HUSKVARNA, SWEDEN
SERIES OR ASSEMBLY NUMBER:
YEAR INTRODUCED: 1975
YEAR DISCONTINUED: 1987
ENGINE DISPLACEMENT: 99cc (6.0 cu. in.)
NUMBER OF CYLINDERS: 1
CYLINDER BORE: 56mm (2.20 in.)
PISTON STROKE: 40mm (1.57 in.)
CYLINDER TYPE: Aluminum with chrome plated bore
INTAKE METHOD: Piston ported
MANUFACTURER ADVERTISED H.P.:
WEIGHT :
OPERATOR CONFIGURATION: One Man operation
CLUTCH: Centrifugal
DRIVE TYPE: Direct
CONSTRUCTION: Die cast magnesium
MAGNETO TYPE: Electronic
CARBURETOR: Tillotson HS series
AIR FILTER SYSTEM: Nylon mesh cartridge
STARTER TYPE: Husqvarna automatic rewind
OIL PUMP: Automatic, adjustable
OPERATING RPM:
IGNITION TIMING: Mark on stator should align with mark on crankcase
BREAKER POINT SETTING: none
SPARK PLUG TYPE: Bosch WS7F or Champion CJ7Y
SPARK PLUG GAP: 0.5mm (0.020 in.)
CRANKSHAFT MAIN BEARINGS: Ball
FUEL TANK CAPACITY:
FUEL OIL RATIO: 40:1
RECOMMENDED FUEL OCTANE: Regular
MIX OIL SPECIFICATION: Two-stroke chain saw mix oil
CHAIN PITCH: 3/8 in. or .404 in.
CHAIN TYPE:
SHORTEST GUIDE BAR SUPPLIED: 40cm (16 in.)
LONGEST GUIDE BAR SUPPLIED: 152cm (60 in.)
COLOUR SCHEME: Husqvarna Orange enamel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chainsaw Collector's Corner Husqvarna 2100CD Specs

2100 Parts,
If you need parts Let me know, I've got a guy sitting on tons of parts. Some new parts too :)
Just let me know what you need. I would tell you more but he won't let me back too see all the goods.

Later,
Chris

husky 2100 parts

2100 CD Parts,
If you need parts Let me know, I've got a guy sitting on tons of parts. Some new parts too :)
Just let me know what you need. I would tell you more but he won't let me back too see all the goods.

Later,
Chris

i am looking for several parts for a 2100 please contact me also at: [email protected].

Look for 2 husqvarna shops. One near Deposit, NY and one near York or Geneseo, NY

Also, that post was in 2002.... you think others haven't tried this avenue???

2101 airfilter/engine cover

2100 Parts,

Later,
Chris

looking for a 2101 airfilter/engine cover. can you help me?

2100 cd what's this saw worth today ?

I found 2 of these saws for sale at 350 each. says they were only used for cutting firewood. I don't have a big saw yet and was looking to get a 3120xp. but if i can save $1200 by going to a used saw.......

an educated opinion would be appreciated.
thanks in advance

W

I found 2 of these saws for sale at 350 each. says they were only used for cutting firewood. I don't have a big saw yet and was looking to get a 3120xp. but if i can save $1200 by going to a used saw.......

thanks in advance

W

---you just got offered almost a totally free saw if you think about it, how to work that.....

The parts are out there if you look hard enogh. I found all I needed for two 2100's to bring them 100% up to date and functional. Not easy, I know but worth it, even down to the last little parts. Patients I guess. If you need something I may be able to help, maybe not.
JAY

2100 husky

thanks in advance

W

350 is right on the money for the saws! 2100 are 99cc the 3120xp are 118.8cc i got a 3120xp rebuilt hasn't even been fired yet for $1100 let me know which way you went?

I bought it

I bought one of the two for $300. The one with the chain brake. The other has the full wrap handle but I want the chain brake.
Thanks very much for the input.

W

The parts are out there if you look hard enogh. I found all I needed for two 2100's to bring them 100% up to date and functional. Not easy, I know but worth it, even down to the last little parts. Patients I guess. If you need something I may be able to help, maybe not.
JAY

So, when do I get to run that hot rod 2100? :hmm3grin2orange:

Glad to see you Jay!

So, when do I get to run that hot rod 2100? :hmm3grin2orange:

Glad to see you Jay!

Sure won't run like you're 1100 I'm sure, you are much more schooled than I, I just happen to be lucky. The Golden Horse Shoe hurt a bit though!

Latest posts

Back