Husky 346KD News Bulletin

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya i can see what you mean dennis
but we will take john to race school and teach him on how to run a saw
first thing he will need to do is get ready to move alot faster just to keep up to the saw so it will not explode

Hi Ed, between the explosion and the centrifical force, I can always stand sideways. What an epitaph, woodtick dies with conrod driven thru heart while shaving sideburns.
John

Hi Rich, not true, however, I am flattered that you think I could speak so eloquently. Ed is as true blue as you will find, or are you afraid that you will get your ass kicked?
John

Oh No! Not another grudge match? Listen Rich, you and I aside, did the Canadians ever lose a timber tariff war? No, so why should they now?
John

Hey Rich, how's this for an appropriate comeback:
If you were hung for having the fastest 346 in P.A., they would be hanging an inoccent man.
John

Hey John what saws are you bringing down to Dans this weekend?? As it stands I am waiting for my 372 from Tommy Fales. Dan just finished installing the plutonium carb kit and my 346 is looking promising.

Here's the first cut. BWalker this ones for you.

That didn't look like any of the exploding targets I saw at the local gun shop.

Yep,
I was talking to bwalker about them. I glue a few together and have little fun. Here's another vid of them in action it's about 1.5 meg boys with dial up RULE.

Latest posts

Back