Husky 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishing Fool

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone know where this saw is manufactured? Is it made in the US?

If I can get it south of the border without paying duty I'm getting me one of those...

Thanks!

Oh, and how comfortable can I feel about buying a new saw on Ebay? Anyone ever get screwed? I'm kinda reluctant.

Last edited:
I have found the silver clutch cover helps it take a good picture...But it isn't much for cutting wood!:hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

I hear they come set to lean from the factory ??

The ones I have reports on rather came too rich, including mine - but the dealer should fix that anyway, if he is a worthy one - before handing the saw out.

I believe you may be confusing it with the Dolmar 5100, in your memory????? :givebeer:

The ones I have reports on rather came too rich, including mine - but the dealer should fix that anyway, if he is a worthy one - before handing the saw out.

I believe you may be confusing it with the Dolmar 5100, in your memory????? :givebeer:

Dadburn it !!! your probly correct.. half color blind and cant tell the diff untill they both sit out in the sun for a couple of days..
after the swedish paint fades THEN i can tell them apart :)

was a joke Mr. ST .. :cheers:

Back