Husky 350 CHEAP !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
Reaction score
CL listing,inquired about it,sounds like the guy getting upset..
Prob had the walbro carb problem as it would not start and run,the gassed it to get it going and buys a used P&C @ 140psi with stripped muffler mounting holes and wants ??
QUOTE...
" This is a reply to everyone that has shown an interest in the Husqvarna model #350 chainsaw I am selling. To recap it is in perfect physical condition as it has been run less than two hours. Brand new chain as well put on within a month ago. The saw NEEDS TO BE REBUILT. Something happened inside and scored the piston and cylinder wall and there is no quick fix. I was able to pick up the cylinder and piston, etc on Ebay for a decent price and will include the below auction to the first buyer. This takes almost all of the, WHAT IF, out of the problem and will leave you with a rebuilt project that will yield a very popular model saw at less than half price.
I am sending this mass email as I am frankly tired of replying to 15 plus emails. The first person to bring me $150 will get the saw and the cylinder package below. Email me and tell me you will come to get it asap or just disregard this email and move on. I will spend one more night fielding calls on this and then I will just keep it and have it rebuilt myself. "

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120446715352

he in for a surprise or what ??

CL listing,inquired about it,sounds like the guy getting upset..
Prob had the walbro carb problem as it would not start and run,the gassed it to get it going and buys a used P&C @ 140psi with stripped muffler mounting holes and wants ??
QUOTE...
" This is a reply to everyone that has shown an interest in the Husqvarna model #350 chainsaw I am selling. To recap it is in perfect physical condition as it has been run less than two hours. Brand new chain as well put on within a month ago. The saw NEEDS TO BE REBUILT. Something happened inside and scored the piston and cylinder wall and there is no quick fix. I was able to pick up the cylinder and piston, etc on Ebay for a decent price and will include the below auction to the first buyer. This takes almost all of the, WHAT IF, out of the problem and will leave you with a rebuilt project that will yield a very popular model saw at less than half price.
I am sending this mass email as I am frankly tired of replying to 15 plus emails. The first person to bring me $150 will get the saw and the cylinder package below. Email me and tell me you will come to get it asap or just disregard this email and move on. I will spend one more night fielding calls on this and then I will just keep it and have it rebuilt myself. "

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120446715352

he in for a surprise or what ??
I can't imagine why anyone would want to spend $150 on a saw that actually still runs when they could have this treasure. :dizzy:

Back