Husky 365

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wishie22

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Is a Husqvarna 365 a good saw?
Listed as a landowner saw.

Looking at one used, looks pretty beat.

:angry:CAD:angry:

I have the jonsered version the 2165, and for what time I have on it, I have enjoyed using it. Most of the wood I have cut with it has been in the 20-24" diameter and it has handled it well.

One of the best things about the 365 is you can turn it into a 372 or 372BB. It will look the same and weigh the same but cut a good bit quicker.

Last edited:
Yep I got one and it cuts like butter with a 24inch bar. You should get it.

One of the best things about the 365 is you can turn it into a 372 or 372BB. It will look the same and weigh the same but cut a good bit quicker.

Agree

It's a decent saw as is, but the real advantage if you can buy it right is the upgrade to a 372 for little time and money.

The real question is if it's used or abused. If it's a basket case and the bottom end is shot, the oil tank leaks, the handle's are bent, mounts gone, same gas been sitting in it for 2 years, etc, etc you may want to reconsider.

Take Care

Great all around saw, best saw for the money IMO. I believe that in the jonsered they are considered a pro model saw. I own 2 (2165's)and think they are great:clap:

The 365 special is the best of them. Closed ports and a better walbro carb.

bought one, but didn't even run it stock, bought the 372 big bore kit and ported it(again...lol)...just ran it today. 28 inch bar, bull compm square chisel, 8 tooth, burried in big dead oak trees that were cut 8 months ago. just kept spinning and spinning no matter how you pushed on it, torque monster...reminded me of an 041.

not sure that helps....:)

Some other lucky fella owns her for $60. Cant have them all...was the sellers choice (I must not have been the first to see the ad.).

She would have been allowed to grow a little if fate had delivered her to this nest.

Back