Husky 372 or 575xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Here is the 372 trying to mount a 120si..................Oops 375K....Notice that the saw is nearly new and the fuel tank doesn't match the rest of the saw....

Last edited:
attachment.php

Here is the 372 trying to mount a 120si..................Oops 375K....Notice that the saw is nearly new and the fuel tank doesn't match the rest of the saw....

Ya better get rid of that dayumm thing like I did, how much money did it cost to fix that 375? I couldn't give it away at the shop, glad you gave it a home, sucks to be you,LOLOL

attachment.php

That is because of the "transparent" fuel tank. I had wondered about that color mis-match 5 years ago when I bought my 372XP. A little dirt on it and you'll never notice.:D

Just wanted Rope(and the other huskapullon guys) to see this again.:D

Dayummmmmmmmmm. Where'd ya get that from? I had a birdie tell me the 575 lasted 53 hours in a endurance test, won't say where the test was performed or how,hehehehe

Dayummmmmmmmmm. Where'd ya get that from? I had a birdie tell me the 575 lasted 53 hours in a endurance test, won't say where the test was performed or how,hehehehe

That came of baileys site, must have been one pizzed off feller, LOL. 53 hours eh? Longer than I expected.:D

A heard of fat bottom cows my my the bells are really making noise!

Don't worry Rope, they keep tinkering with those things I'm sure they will getem to last 75 hours,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Husky 372 or 575XP

I started out with a 575 but got one of the 373XPW at the end of last year. I was planning on selling the 575 but decided to keep it, it's a good running saw.

p101000610zp3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

p101001209rp7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Husky 372 or 575XP

I started out with a 575 but got one of the 372XPW at the end of last year. I was planning on selling the 575 but decided to keep it, it's a good running saw.

p101000610zp3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

p101003705gj0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back