Husky 372xp or Stihl ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep seen some nasty quotes seems pointless to delete them when the quotes remain!

I enjojed ST saying it was his last post on the thread and Bam 3 pages later he was back lol
A bit like you retiring at a thousand lol

Well Shooter I was taking on a bunch of em, they were a tuff gang. After I felt I had whopped them handily I said by Joe I'm retiring. Then all the sudden I missed them,I wanna to duke it out some more with them, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yep seen some nasty quotes seems pointless to delete them when the quotes remain!

I enjojed ST saying it was his last post on the thread and Bam 3 pages later he was back lol
A bit like you retiring at a thousand lol

Bam Bam Bam

Yes, ole Niko is the AS answer to Emeril Lagasse.

Well sometimes I even letem rub my scar on my knee. I don't know who gets more excited, me or them,LOLOLOL

Tommie,

OMG! If they mistake that thing for a scar, I wouldn't be bragging about it on AS.

Think before you post,

Joat

Tommie,

OMG! If they mistake that thing for a scar, I wouldn't be bragging about it on AS.

Think before you post,

Joat

Well thats why I don't letem rub my scar too long Joat. With my pants leg up at me knee who to says what might come crawling out,LOLOL

Tommie,

No!

But, you scoundrel, I'll use a speedier bullet next time.

Joat

Sorry Joat, I didn't that cutie was yours. I've learned my lesson now. I only run around with Woodie girlie freind now. She luvs to rub my scar I tells ya,hehehe

Where is Woodie anyway, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I feel like I shoudl be a real man and tell him about the affair her and me are having. Aww heck with him, he'll never find out, I'm way to slick for him,LOLOL

Sorry Joat, I didn't that cutie was yours. I've learned my lesson now. I only run around with Woodie girlie freind now. She luvs to rub my scar I tells ya,hehehe

Apology accepted ole boy. Be careful. Sure, it's the scar today. But .....

Where is Woodie anyway, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I feel like I shoudl be a real man and tell him about the affair her and me are having. Aww heck with him, he'll never find out, I'm way to slick for him,LOLOL

Woodie is working on Job #1 for the Ford gang. I'm sure he's not aware of this little triste. Be prepared. We don't need a NewNewGuy. Know what I mean?

Apology accepted ole boy. Be careful. Sure, it's the scar today. But .....

Woodie is working on Job #1 for the Ford gang. I'm sure he's not aware of this little triste. Be prepared. We don't need a NewNewGuy. Know what I mean?

Well shucks, I like that ole Woodie, he's got good taste in women I tell ya,LOLOL

Latest posts

Back