Husky 372xp or Stihl ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom, if that ^ is indeed your answer, I will bust your head to the white meat.

J/K God I miss Bernie Mac, though...

Two feet Woodie, think about it ,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Stan, what a shock. You, like many Husky buyers I see at Lowe's and Sears, are a PRICE SHOPPER!

That PRICE SHOPPER thing again.

Ho hum. The PRICE SHOPPER thing, I know.

Yep, few brains, few dollars! You're a PRICE SHOPPER!

And Stan, your feature is PRICE!

Go away, Stan, you bother me,

Joat

Think what you will it outcuts my 441 ,and I dont think i'm going nowhere
so live with it

i agree ultra if my pm would work id messafe DDM and see about changing it.
How you been ultra

I'm just waiting for Tommy to back-up his claim with a non-photoshopped financial statement showing Stihl's first-half numbers. He said Stihl was having it's best year ever, but so far he can't prove that in any meaningful way. I've heard a ton of stuff about how Husky isn't...he even showed some pretty good evidence.

But so far nothing on Stihl.

Can YOU help tzed?

Woodie, I would help if I could, I promise, but with Stihl being a privately held company you probably have a better chace of getting access to the CIA mainframe at Langley than you do getting any hard data out of Andreas Stihl AG.

P.S. Those Husky sales figures could be a smokescreen. Many times a corp. will claim a loss, make a killing on the taxes, then plow the savings straight into R&D. It's all a numbers game...

Latest posts

Back