Husky 372xp or Stihl ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Thall im on post 960 in da prince of saws and there has been 40!!! posts deleted, Good job most of them were quoted:)
Can you tell me why they were pulled? or will it be obvious later?

Well Thall im on post 960 in da prince of saws and there has been 40!!! posts deleted, Good job most of them were quoted:)
Can you tell me why they were pulled? or will it be obvious later?

Well Shooter though that thread was a awful lot of fun at times there were some mean things said, not by me of course, I would never do such a thing,hehe As the thread was coming to a end some went back and deleted things they had said. I think it turned out to be more of a fun thread than any thread I'd been involved in. If you read most of it the Mighty 441 was catching hell but looking back it now sits and grins as I do. The saw that was to be the real competiton to the 441 was the 575. That saw didn't fair too well in the market and will soon be replaced with the newer 576. The 441 remains mostly unchanged cept for a fuel line update. So in all it beat its counterpart and earned the the title, The Prince of Saws.

Hey Thall hows the scarring on the knee?
Thats 101 pages into da prince:)

That scar on my left knee is a chap selling sucker I tell ya. Ya oughta see these women look at it when I pull my pants leg up and tellem ya better getcha hubby some chaps, they do,LOL

That scar on my left knee is a chap selling sucker I tell ya. Ya oughta see these women look at it when I pull my pants leg up and tellem ya better getcha hubby some chaps, they do,LOL

Tommie,

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the woman goes home and explains to hubby how ole Tommie pulled up his pants legs and convinced them to buy chaps.

Joat

Tommie,

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the woman goes home and explains to hubby how ole Tommie pulled up his pants legs and convinced them to buy chaps.

Joat

LOLOL, I'm only looking for their legs, all three of em,LOLOLOL

Well Shooter though that thread was a awful lot of fun at times there were some mean things said, not by me of course, I would never do such a thing,hehe As the thread was coming to a end some went back and deleted things they had said. I think it turned out to be more of a fun thread than any thread I'd been involved in. If you read most of it the Mighty 441 was catching hell but looking back it now sits and grins as I do. The saw that was to be the real competiton to the 441 was the 575. That saw didn't fair too well in the market and will soon be replaced with the newer 576. The 441 remains mostly unchanged cept for a fuel line update. So in all it beat its counterpart and earned the the title, The Prince of Saws.

Yep seen some nasty quotes seems pointless to delete them when the quotes remain!

I enjojed ST saying it was his last post on the thread and Bam 3 pages later he was back lol
A bit like you retiring at a thousand lol

Latest posts

Back