Husky 376 XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redwing2

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Husky 576 XP

Anyone out there (Saw Troll) know anything about a Husky 576 XP I posted yesterday about swaping out my 359 for a 372 XP and today while surfing the net I ran across a Husky 576 XP. What are your thoughts on this saw, should I possibly look at one of these instead.

Last edited:
I called my dealer this morning and he is trying to find out if the rep will let his demo go. Price on the demo will be $650.00 new $750.00 and a 372xp is $750.00 so im torn. dealer said 576 was supposed to ship 9/22 but has yet to see one.

Why is the 576 so cheap? My dealers around here are asking more than $800 for a 575. You would think an improved version of this saw would sell for more:confused:

I called my dealer this morning and he is trying to find out if the rep will let his demo go. Price on the demo will be $650.00 new $750.00 and a 372xp is $750.00 so im torn. dealer said 576 was supposed to ship 9/22 but has yet to see one.

Why don't you just put a 372 top end on your 365?
A couple hundred bucks and you're in business!

Is there something I don't know about the 576? Is it a piece of junk? I thought it's supposed to be an improved version of the 575? I own two 372's already and bought a new one just to put on the shelf. If you guys think the trade would be a bad decision, please advice.
Thanks

Handy, just got off the phone with the dealer and the rep won't part with the demo yet. He expects his new 576 's to arrive any time at a cost to me of $750.00 + tax. That's the price in NE. Ohio

Taplinhill , thanks for the advice never really thought about it, but it makes sense.

redwing,
Have you had the opportunity to use a 576? Also, I second the idea of converting your 365. The 372 is still my favorite saw.

Is there something I don't know about the 576? Is it a piece of junk? I thought it's supposed to be an improved version of the 575? I own two 372's already and bought a new one just to put on the shelf. If you guys think the trade would be a bad decision, please advice.
Thanks

It sure isn't junk, and has been tested for quite some time.

It has more power and a tad less weight than the 575, and more of both vs the 372.

Fuel consumption probably is less than for the 372, by quite some margin.

Latest posts

Back