• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade HUSKY 40 F/S or ....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Boyer

ArboristSite Member
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turns out this was unearthed as a "Sandy" artifact. Contractor friends of mine said-"Hey, Mike's a "Chainsaw Guy!" Give it to him! ...All well intentioned no doubt. So this thing wont turn over-big shocker there, it went swimming in salt water for a week or so, and then sat for who knows how long. And SO, rather than S/C the whole thing, I thought maybe there are some parts someone might use. So I took some pics, and if anyone wants parts-or preferably all, I can pack it, Fedex it (just a few blocks DTR from me), and regarding "Trade" or whatever, I'd just like to receive some equivalent form of compensation for packing and shipping--Say the "equivalent" of ~$10-$15 for boxing-up, and then whatever the actual cost of shipping (a top handle was around 20$ to SoCal from here-{NJ} not too long ago. Regarding trade, Anything interesting works-I have a weakness for odd old scat, especially "Toolish" gear, but really, I'm open to anything that covers shipping-like $ even! (actual cost, not looking for a profit). SOOO, here's some Pictures;

OK, then-anything else, you can email me if you like. [email protected]
Thanks for looking, hope this helps someone, you can IM via yahoo as well, or even leave a msg. on the Breaker repair Hotline-Might even answer if I'm around--# is SevenThreeTwo, threeFourOne, SevenThreeZeroFour.
Thanks much, Mike

Back