Husky 440E

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyNeilTaylor

Reaction score
Just bought a Husky 440E in the UK. brand new for £365 which is 25% discount on the retail price. I realise not as big as some saws on here, but for me cutting firewood it's fine. Already built a saw box for it attached to the log store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great little saws, I have seen many of the commercial crews around the local area using the 440's on the ground, climbing and in the bucket. They hold up extremely well for their price, keep a sharp chain on it and it will treat you well.

just orange poulans is all they are. the bottom crank pan is just molded plastic. good luck getting any serious hours out of that
I think these models are a step up from poulans..a .refurb 435 for 140.00 was a no brainer for me, and has seen some abuse...still going strong.

I guess I like my saws like I like my guns...plastic holding the business end:)

just orange poulans is all they are. the bottom crank pan is just molded plastic. good luck getting any serious hours out of that
Not sure which group designed it, but there is no direct cross to a Poulan. There is a metal clamshell cap molded into the plastic case as an insert. The transfer port design is very different from that used on the Poulans, such as the PP5020.

Latest posts

Back