Husky Bob's 3120

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdhotsaw

Yoda
Reaction score
Hello Husky Bob, (rotax robert),
Finished and shipped your 3120 husky off. you'll have to let us know which is faster, the 088 stihl or the 3120 husky. enclosed some photo's
ken
[email protected]

First Cut

This is the first cut. Exactly 1 second. Not bad, no expansion chamber and the saw is still pretty tight

Making the up-cut

I love throwing out the chips. this was the second cut. better box it up and send it to rotax robert
ken

K.D. I cant wait for the 3120 so I had to resort to this. Here is my 088KD backed up by a JP 084...Yup, they are double enders! and they are running in Buckley Washington this weekend and defending their crown. Imagine this though... 088KD and a 3120KD hooked together. My guess is that we may just pull the chain apart. Here is a pic or two.

Last edited:
Here is another pic of the double-enders. 088KD and a JP084. And for those of you that are wondering who JP is ....he is the head wrench's son.

Last edited:
If Ken hadn't been wearing the Predator cap, the saw probably would have been a half a second slower. Nice pipe on the 088 KD by the way. Why not team up with Binford and make a Buick V16 double-ender. Since I converted my 2149 to a 3/8" chain, I have a few spare loops of .325 chipper that I could lend you for the project.

Back