Husky T540 XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrillPhil

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I saw the t540 xp in the price list yesterday. $639.99 for a 14" bar, pricey! Wondering who's gonna get their hands on one first?

I saw the t540 xp in the price list yesterday. $639.99 for a 14" bar, pricey! Wondering who's gonna get their hands on one first?
Do you have a link to the site you saw it on..??

I checked Husky and only see the T435 and T338..

Did where you saw it state U.S available..it's been available in Europe for some time.

If finally available in U.S...my bet would be on member..."ropeandsaddle"..!!
:cheers:
J2F

Saw it on huskys us dealer 2012 price list... which I looked at after I printed a price tag for a 562 and noticed there were tags for the 540.

Here a 201 is 599, a 200 was 579.

I have PM'ed with 'TrillPhil' several times today...very nice fellow..!!

I have also talked with Bailey's ...the source of TrillPhil's ordering the T540xp.

Bailey's will take an order for one and will ship when in stock...August likely the earliest date.

I will add to the T540 intrigue by adding there could be a surprise...but it is only speculation..!!
J2F

Dude I work at a husky/stihl dealership... and I haven't pm'ed you.

Call me a liar, fine. Say I said things when I haven't, #### you.

I just looked the prices up, that's all. When the 562came out, they were on ebay before we ever got one, it was last week when they arrived for us. And we'd had them on order for quite awhile... Which is why I asked who'd have one first...

Dude I work at a husky/stihl dealership... and I haven't pm'ed you.

Call me a liar, fine. Say I said things when I haven't, #### you.

I just looked the prices up, that's all. When the 562came out, they were on ebay before we ever got one, it was last week when they arrived for us. And we'd had them on order for quite awhile... Which is why I asked who'd have one first...
Why would you say that..??

I have the PM's on my inbox..!!

Would you like me to publish them here..??

I've done nothing bad to you...even said you were a good fellow..!! What's with you..??

Your call..!!!!!
J2F

Waiting and hoping the 540xp can fill the 200t shoes. Not too sure what to do if it cant. I guess it will be echo or redmax.

They say without pictures it's not true. Hope this attachment works. View attachment 222689

Other guy, I have no idea what you're referring to and while I enjoy a good argument, I'd rather not piss on my boots with a bad one.

edit: I've been really looking forward to it (the t540), I have a 200 (only new saw I've ever bought) and a 338, and a bunch of echo top handles (300s and 340s) never again will I buy a bargain priced used top handle.

Last edited:
im tired of waiting.

Looks like price and release date were both BS.

Ill go pick up a 200t instead.

Looks like price and release date were both BS.

Ill go pick up a 200t instead.

The 200t is dead and gone. I think I got one of the last ones. Should hold till next summer, unless it meets with an unforeseen accident or spouts legs and walks away.

may be dead....

The 200t is dead and gone. I think I got one of the last ones. Should hold till next summer, unless it meets with an unforeseen accident or spouts legs and walks away.

But not gone. Just have to know where to look. I'm very good at finding things. At $589.00 to boot.

Back