Husqared questions?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oregon_Rob

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of a 373 coming out? I didn’t see anything on Huskies site, but someone mentioned it on another site.

Also, which of the Jonsered 45-55cc saws are on par with the 346? There seem to be a cluster around that general size range.

HE IS BACK, the man the one and only Mister RJS
maybe things will get a little more alive now on here

The 351 was the better version of the 350, with a magnesium crankcase. The 353 replaced it. I think the Jonsy 2149 is closest to the 346. It has larger displacement and open transfer ports versus closed on the 346, and may have been identical to the 351.

glad to see you back , it has been boring around here onthe site but behind the seen there is lots going on , he!l i have died 4 times already this week and the snakes are getting bigger and more dangerous by the minute, good thing for Gypo he has saved me everytime

Yes Siree, the viper pit is getting deeper. Dan threatened to shoot me. KD is going to make me airtight with Myers lemons. Rotax wants to speedbag me.
WJ is taking back his nitro mix away from me. Cahoon asked for his chain back and so did Art Martin. Babcock wants to make a monkey out of me. Ed told me to go back to Walkers Saw shop, but the cutest kicker is Barky says the Hells Angels will be paying me a visit.
So as everyone can see, it's just another day at the beech.
John

But Gypo you know everytime you get bite and live it makes you stronger and less chance of dieing from the next snake bite,
Just let the cards fall where they lay, you can figure it out from there

I know nothing about a 373 but there was a 375 that was built and was in the experimental stage. I think that they dropped that idea because of some crank problems.
rbtree
The little 2149s have closed transfer ports. I have one of them here now for porting, I will take some pictures of it. The do have the removable port side plates but they as still a close port design.

I have also been bitten a few times. I will have all of the snakes weeded out of the wood pile before the fun? begins.
Later
Dan

All of the squirrels aren't in the wood and all of the snakes aren't under rocks.

Somes snakes can send emails.

This snake here hides in everything that can be hidden in. I never heard of a 375 model, I guess that if it was in the expiremental stage that would explain it. I have the Jonsered 670, aka Husky 266, I dont know much about ports besides that they have something to do with the engine andit wont work well without them. I like my jonsered, but I dont know which husky saw is equal to what now, I know that the homeowners saws under 2.75 cid are most likely poulan made, there was one that fit the profile of a poulan 2375 wildthing PERFECTLY. I would rather have the 2185 or whatever it is that they sell that is the Husky 395XP model.

Latest posts

Back