• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 2100/2101 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Husqvarna 2100 being parted out. It had an air leak/carb issue when I bought it, but did run. Upon further inspection, someone seized the saw up at one time, cleaned it up some and slapped it back together. It had 150lbs compression, but piston and cylinder were roughly obviously. I've decided to part it out instead of repairing it.

Crankcase, in good shape, bearings are worn out.
$40

image.jpg image.jpg

Fuel/oil tank, nice shape
$60
image.jpg
image.jpg

Full wrap handle, good shape, will come with the brackets
$50
image.jpg

Ignition, was running when torn down.
$60
image.jpg

Cylinder, has issues around intake and transfers, but you might be able to use it by lowering the intake some. Exhaust side looks fine.
$20
image.jpg image.jpg

2 top covers, both in nice shape, small crack in one filter cover, but not bad at all.
$50 for each one

Muffler and cover, the cover mounts have been brazed, muffler has a hole cut in it and baffle is broken. $10

Side cover, nice shape
$30

Bucking spikes, nice set
$20

Crank and bearing, both in nice shape
$50

Anyone willing to part with one of those cylinder shrouds and filter cover PM me please.

After I'm done with my builds, I will have lots of parts left over to sell. Crank and cylinder shrouds will be available. Filter covers....not so much. Those things are a pain to find in good shape.

After I'm done with my builds, I will have lots of parts left over to sell. Crank and cylinder shrouds will be available. Filter covers....not so much. Those things are a pain to find in good shape.
Just bought a 2100, and found it needs a new crank. Runs great...but a bit of noise. Took the cylinder off, and seems to have a bit too much play in the bottom end. Was hoping they were rebuildable, but apparently not? So in short, if you end up with an extra good crank...you have a buyer...thanks !

Just bought a 2100, and found it needs a new crank. Runs great...but a bit of noise. Took the cylinder off, and seems to have a bit too much play in the bottom end. Was hoping they were rebuildable, but apparently not? So in short, if you end up with an extra good crank...you have a buyer...thanks !
All the parts were sold. Do you know if it needs new crank shaft bearings or does it need a lower rod bearing? The crank bearings are replaceable FYI.

Latest posts

Back