Husqvarna 2100 air filter cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fourfivefour

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I NEED ONE.:popcorn:
Missed one on flebay the other day, I should have bid higher.:buttkick: :cry:

I picked up a Husky 2100CD last week and I'm trying to clean it up and need a cover, mine is missing pieces and it won't look good with the new top cover I got.

I will pay good money for a new or perfect one, a broken one may work for me too as long as it has a good right side I could piece it back together....................454

Last edited:
Get an adapter and run either a K&N or a green weenie on it then you dont need the filter cover... :clap:

there is a dealer in Maine that may have them.

it's called Warren True Value.give them a call.the number is 207-273-3100

Last edited:
I got mine on ebay last week, it was almost new with all the decals. it came with a faded top cover 28.00 with shipping, i was happy to get it

it's called Warren True Value.give them a call.the number is 207-273-3100
Thanks, I'll give them a call in the am.
I got mine on ebay last week, it was almost new with all the decals. it came with a faded top cover 28.00 with shipping, i was happy to get it

That's probably the one I missed.:censored: :buttkick:.......454

i thought i had one but i think mine is for a 288xp...

A cover from another model may work. Here is the cover I have, it's off an XP part#5015599. The IPL shows part#5015598-05. I had ordered it from Jacks small engines online but was told NOT available.............454
After checking Acres site it looks like a cover from a 285, 298, 2101 are the same.

15596DSC01776-med.JPG
15596DSC01773-med.JPG

Last edited:
I have one. NOS. Send me a private message for details.
Dave
Sent you a PM.

Called the dealer in Maine, closed today. Called a dealer near me, who claimed to be the oldest Husky dealer in NJ, he had two parts saws both missing the covers. Called the closest dealer to me, was told it was discontinued, but he would call on Monday to see if the part number was superseded...............454

Last edited:
Back