• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 261 to 262XP Conversion

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what youre implying, you wanted a project saw that needed work for as cheap as possible
I never said as cheap as possible. i said i wouldnt pay $200 for a semi-questionable parts saw. i never saw a pic of that piston (my fault, didnt ask for one). Piston and Cylinder cooked is different from the pics that were maid available.

My point being, i attempted to send that message stating that i'd do what you'd prefer... If you'd like to send it back i will work with you. My apologies if you didnt recieve that last PM and i got a little heated putting me on blast after i assumed i'd work it out with you. By doing that it made me not want to do anything to make it right as it's not my fault if i try to send a PM and you don't recieve it. AS does have glitches from time to time. If youre not happy with it, send it back and i will re-imburse you as i attempted to explain in the unrecieved PM.... Your choice.. Just let me know what you'd like to do

Latest posts

Back