Husqvarna 288xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stgcutter

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I stopped by my dealer today and I was told they couldn't pull up parts for a 288 anymore due to husqvarna. Is this true? Or it just that dealer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ereplacement parts has had every part needed for my 288, all oem. I would like to buy local but no dealers nearby, other than lowes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Alright I was kind of thinking it turned to paperweight with no parts

Just the dealer. I've ordered a good bit of 288 parts the past 6 months.

How or where did you order parts.?

Just google.
ereplacement parts, parts tree etc. I've got some intake parts in the mail right right now

Oh alright but would it be bad idea to go ahead and get the 372 I've had my eye on.? I was wondering which one to choose between the 576 and 372

Oh alright but would it be bad idea to go ahead and get the 372 I've had my eye on.? I was wondering which one to choose between the 576 and 372

Small saw 372 medium saw 576 unless you're like me and can't stand small saws and like 70cc power for your baby saw.

So the 576 will out cut the 372? I have seen where the 372 is one of the legendary popular saws for husqvarna?

So the 576 will out cut the 372? I have seen where the 372 is one of the legendary popular saws for husqvarna?

The 576 has more power and will pull a longer bar easier. The 372 is lighter.

Biggest bar I'll run is 24 inch or 20

Yes I have no plans on selling a good running saw like my 288. It may not be worth a lot of money but It holds it weight at the job.

Yeah I figure they both will lay wood down the same. I've ran a 372 a year or so ago. It's a nice cutting saw

I will say this, if you are expecting a 372 or a 576 to hold a candle to a 288 ,forget it. If you want a saw to cut the tops that you lay down with your 288,for the money, look to a 365xt. But I like big saws, so take that with a grain of salt.

Nah that 288 is a hoss. I believe the 365 will do the same a 372 will do.

Get the 372, you will not be disappointed. I love seeing videos of 288's, they sound like a dirtbike!!

Yeah...I believe then I could try convincing my fiancé that I need a 390 xp

Back