Husqvarna 288xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stgcutter

Stgcutter

ArboristSite Operative
I stopped by my dealer today and I was told they couldn't pull up parts for a 288 anymore due to husqvarna. Is this true? Or it just that dealer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stgcutter

Stgcutter

ArboristSite Operative
Oh alright but would it be bad idea to go ahead and get the 372 I've had my eye on.? I was wondering which one to choose between the 576 and 372

mdavlee

mdavlee

Tree Freak
Oh alright but would it be bad idea to go ahead and get the 372 I've had my eye on.? I was wondering which one to choose between the 576 and 372

Small saw 372 medium saw 576 unless you're like me and can't stand small saws and like 70cc power for your baby saw.

Stgcutter

Stgcutter

ArboristSite Operative
So the 576 will out cut the 372? I have seen where the 372 is one of the legendary popular saws for husqvarna?

Stgcutter

Stgcutter

ArboristSite Operative
Yes I have no plans on selling a good running saw like my 288. It may not be worth a lot of money but It holds it weight at the job.

Stgcutter

Stgcutter

ArboristSite Operative
Yeah I figure they both will lay wood down the same. I've ran a 372 a year or so ago. It's a nice cutting saw

mavanzant

mavanzant

ArboristSite Lurker
I will say this, if you are expecting a 372 or a 576 to hold a candle to a 288 ,forget it. If you want a saw to cut the tops that you lay down with your 288,for the money, look to a 365xt. But I like big saws, so take that with a grain of salt.

Latest posts