Husqvarna 340/345/350 Jonsered 2141/2145/2150 Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have the "Complete rebuild" video done tomorrow. Tried to capture most of the tricks I've learned that pertain to this line of saws but sure to have missed something. Lots of editing to do, pretty boring watching me clean a saw :dizzy:

Should have the "Complete rebuild" video done tomorrow. Tried to capture most of the tricks I've learned that pertain to this line of saws but sure to have missed something. Lots of editing to do, pretty boring watching me clean a saw :dizzy:

Sweet! And come on we both know cleaning the saw is important :msp_rolleyes: And count your blessing s its not a 290:rock:

There you go, 52 minutes in 720P :dizzy: Good night that was alot of work.

I'm sure I missed some things and misspoke a couple times.....O'well

[video=youtube_share;pIE0UxzNAHs]http://youtu.be/pIE0UxzNAHs[/video]

There you go, 52 minutes in 720P :dizzy: Good night that was alot of work.

I'm sure I missed some things and misspoke a couple times.....O'well

[video=youtube_share;pIE0UxzNAHs]http://youtu.be/pIE0UxzNAHs[/video]

Very nice:clap: I appreciate the time you put into this video. And very thankful for the thing's you've helped me with in the past. It's funny how a $40 dollar saw and a road trip to your place instilled a love for these saws.

A little squish cut. Not the same saw as video but one I finished last week or so.

uzujajyj.jpg

I think the owner will be pleased.

Random bit I've learned. If the trans caps are removed and replaced without the gasket, the cap screws will bottom out. The cap will not have pressure applied to it or the sealant causing an immediate air leak or eventual one. Nip the tips off just a bit to allow clearance.

I think the owner will be pleased.

Random bit I've learned. If the trans caps are removed and replaced without the gasket, the cap screws will bottom out. The cap will not have pressure applied to it or the sealant causing an immediate air leak or eventual one. Nip the tips off just a bit to allow clearance.

I'm almost finished with a saw I'm building for someone. That's a good tip, I learned that the circlips have funny ways of landing in the shop floor drains when removing. Here's my solution get a large ziploc bag and hold over the jug. It seems to knock them down where you can find them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just acquired a 350 for.... Lets say cheap :rock:($50) Not being a Big Husq guy, I had no idea what I got. Was looking at either trading off or putting on auction?

This thread should be a sticky if it already isn't? (Search)?

Now I am contemplating keeping it and doing the cheap upgrades?

I just acquired a 350 for.... Lets say cheap :rock:($50) Not being a Big Husq guy, I had no idea what I got. Was looking at either trading off or putting on auction?

This thread should be a sticky if it already isn't? (Search)?

Now I am contemplating keeping it and doing the cheap upgrades?

That's the beauty of this platform. Nice performance and money left for a beer

Latest posts

Back