Husqvarna 346xp cranckase problem !!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Symbolically speaking, I just go and cut up a tree. Start at the branch end and get slowly but surely to the trunk end. That way you will have optimum break in, in the beginning quick short bursts that get continuesly longer and more demanding.

What I personally see as more important is the short "warm up" and "cool down" time. What I see as "warm up" time is start the, cold & unused for some time, chainsaw, let it just run without any idiotic reving if it is running well, and then I put on my gloves, chainsaw helmet, etc.. Only after that procedure, like one to two minutes, do I start cutting. And when I am finished with the last cut of the day through the thickest piece of wood => trunk and the chainsaw is at it's highest working temperature, then I just set it on the ground and let it idle while taking a last good look at todays work and then I take of my gloves, chainsaw helmet, etc. And when I am done I shut off the chainsaw. This is what I call the "cool down" procedure and it also is only a few minutes.

Never used that way of breaking in but i like it, an with the" warm up" i do that all the time. Here in romania they don't warm up the chainsaw they just start cutting not really a good way. The reving is really stupid just pointless when the engine is cold. When i brake in a new cylinder i hust star cutting some branches and i use maby 70% of the throttle then after 3 tanks of gas i cut some big wood.

Au set motor Meteor la [Roco Piese scutere- Generalmotor.ro ]. Cauti pe Google sau 0736135977.

Latest posts

Back