• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 390xp chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsmith40004

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Power head only--seems like it a great saw. Runs and cuts like it should. There is a new muffler, new chain brake handle, new front handle and new clutch cover.

$450 OBO

$30 to ship to United States only
We are selling saw AS IS no refunds unless its greatly misstated

I will send you pictures if need. I will try to get them posted to this site as soon as I can make my computer post them

Wow..... Great saw. at a very affordable price.

Hard to step into the 90 cc category for that kind of money.

Wish I needed a saw that big.

Uhhh how do you not need a 90cc? Like=want. Want=need. This is so basic.

I had one the baddest 90 cc saws made (Mastermind'd 395xp).... Sold it. . I buy my wood in log loads, where I specify log size. I keep it under 20". Technically, my 036 is the only saw I "Need" :)

Would this be a good saw to use for a chainsaw mill?

Yes..

Dex shame you can't getem like gravel yep I'll take load of 36" minus. Ha, did you have the ported 064 on the way or was that bryanr? Really surprised this is still here.

I had one the baddest 90 cc saws made (Mastermind'd 395xp).... Sold it. . I buy my wood in log loads, where I specify log size. I keep it under 20". Technically, my 036 is the only saw I "Need" :)

Yes..
Well yeah, but you sell a saw every week. I still think my logic is perfectly defensible.:clap:

Latest posts

Back