• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 394XP, recent rebuild and porting.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srcarr52

We can't stop here, this is bat country.
Reaction score
Selling a Husqvarna 394XP. Recently rebuilt and ported. New starter ASM, seals, bearings, meteor piston, fuel lines, fuel filter and air filter installed. It has 0.050" cut out of the squish band, a dual outlet muffler with screens, and the WJ39 (non EPA) carb. 205 PSI compression and should gain a little more as it gets broke more broke in. Everything on this saw has been properly fixed or replaced. Sold as power head only, $700 shipped to lower 48.

Awh man, I just talked myself into needing this saw. I hope it is sold, if I was contacted I would be tempted to buy.

Didn't last long, nice grab! Russ

No one has contacted me yet. Still up for sale.

Awh man, I just talked myself into needing this saw. I hope it is sold, if I was contacted I would be tempted to buy.

Northwest MO. We could probably arrange a way to get it to you without shipping.

If I did not have a 288 a waiting... I would hop on this. Nice looking saw. I'm sure that it's a monster.

Latest posts

Back