• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 394XP, recent rebuild and porting.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will bump this because I am in trouble with my wife because of the constant begging for this saw. Got a port job to pay for out of my next allowance allocation so someone needs to grab this beast. Everyone I talk to says I should buy it. Russ

I can't believe this saw is not sold yet. And it's a really good price for a big ported saw, srcarr52 build pretty impressive beasts,

I have too much "big" saws, and unfortunately i don't use them as much as i want (most of my work can be done withs smaller saws).

I can't believe this saw is not sold yet. And it's a really good price for a big ported saw, srcarr52 build pretty impressive beasts,

I have too much "big" saws, and unfortunately i don't use them as much as i want (most of my work can be done withs smaller saws).

Merd! That is a beast monsieur... Russ

Latest posts

Back