• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 570

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this saw was sold ?

Yeah, that was totally my fault. Really wanted to buy it but my brother said he'd give me his Stihl. Turns out he actually has a 42cc crappy Poulan. Then I found a HD 6421. Should have just bought the 570 after having to take the orange painted carb off, oiling issues, screwed up tuning, etc. Despite pulling out of the deal, nmurph was still kind/generous enough to help me with my 6421 issues.

Nmurph is definitely one of the good guys here! I bought a saw from him a couple of years ago and it was as advertised. Still running just fine!

I am not interested in the saw by no means but was wondering if I can ask a few questions about this saw . in doing some resherch I can't find much about a 570. Were they a prototype ? How long where they made and are they 70cc? If I had to guess are they a sister to the 575xp ? Sorry for the derailment .

Even though they're a "Rancher" version, they're just a smaller displacement 575. They have the half-wrap handle and low-profile air filter and top cover which are the only real differences other than the piston/cylinder. These are a great general-purpose saw and comfortable to run.

Back