Husqvarna dealership now available with Crackerjacks!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The closest Husky dealer to me has one blob who doesn't care or know about anything at all. I think a previous customer had enough of him and shoved a stool up his rectum because I've never seen the guy off of it. When I need something I drive past that place and on to the next dealer.

welcome to the dark side avalancher !!!

I been runnin Stihls since 1874 and I ain't never had to change a spark plug!!! Them Husky's require too much maintenance. !!!

Heck when I first started loggin in the redwood forrests of New Jersey they didn't even have spark plugs. We just shoved lit aspen branches down the jugs and that would ignite the mixture !!! Up hill both ways. Heck we didn't even have chains on our saws back in the 1800's ....:hmm3grin2orange::biggrinbounce2: and we only had one shoe. My six brothers wore it once a day and my sister got to wear it on Sunday.:laugh::laugh:

Let me get my creamsickle goggles on so I can cut better !!!!

angelo!!!!!! what's goin on? long time no talk.

avalancher - i'm not too brand loyal when it comes to saws - long as it's not made in asia. the husky dealer in my area has made it clear that if you did not buy the saw in his shop he will not work on it. not only that but if you bring a saw in and set it on his counter you will be told to get it off. on the other hand the jonsered dealer i am now loyal to will work on whatever i bring him and does it without an attitude. matter of fact he is grateful for the work and the business i now send his way. i have seen guys walk in and drop a saw on the counter that is so dirty you can't hardly tell what it is. he doesn't even bat an eye. overall a great guy.

and in case the other guys didn't explain it good enough - your story was fantastic.

angelo!!!!!! what's goin on? long time no talk.

avalancher - i'm not too brand loyal when it comes to saws - long as it's not made in asia. the husky dealer in my area has made it clear that if you did not buy the saw in his shop he will not work on it. not only that but if you bring a saw in and set it on his counter you will be told to get it off. on the other hand the jonsered dealer i am now loyal to will work on whatever i bring him and does it without an attitude. matter of fact he is grateful for the work and the business i now send his way. i have seen guys walk in and drop a saw on the counter that is so dirty you can't hardly tell what it is. he doesn't even bat an eye. overall a great guy.

and in case the other guys didn't explain it good enough - your story was fantastic.

Lou,
Check out the Dolmar dealer, she is fantastic as well. Her dad in the back is a pretty good wrench as well.

let me know if your schedule will let you attend the PA GTG. we can ride together. Email me or PM when you can.

A

which dolmar dealer? the one that sits just off the delaware river north of frenchtown? the jonsered dealer i was just talkin about sells dolmar too (among other things).

pa gtg? when n where?

It doesn't have anything to do with the brand. There are bad dealers for damn near everything, including Stihls. But Husqvarna is the one selling their saws at Lowes.......

The Titanic ran on steam.... lol. No spark plugs necessary.

Great story though. I have been there, and I feel for you.

my local husky dealer is also a sort of dolmar dealer. i always have a part number with me ,i tell them the part i need then give them the number then they look it up (i guess its a challenge to see if i have the right part number) then either they have it or they order it . heck one mechanic always asks if i brought the saw with me , i guess hes a closet dolmar junky,lol

Back